480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Decided to try out my P7100 850nm IR conversion tonight. Stopped by one of my favorite subjects, the Dallas County courthouse in Adel, IA.

Dallas%20Co%20Courthouse%20IR%207021%20post.jpg

Neat. I am curious why you went to an 850nm IR conversion. I went for a 590nm myself as I wanted the freedom it gave me for playing with the false colours.

WesternGuy

Neat. I am curious why you went to an 850nm IR conversion. I went for a 590nm myself as I wanted the freedom it gave me for playing with the false colours.

WesternGuy

I really don't care for the false colors. I felt color-swapped dark blue skies and gold leaves would bore me quickly. So I went full-bore with 850nm for b&w all day long.

WesternGuy

I really don't care for the false colors. I felt color-swapped dark blue skies and gold leaves would bore me quickly. So I went full-bore with 850nm for b&w all day long.

No problem, false colours are not for everyone, but it is always interesting to know why choices are made. Looking forward to more.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back