First HDR Attempts, 300ZX

This thread is like the energizer bunny keeps on going :lmao:

nice shots, i like the second one the best.
love that car, im planning on getting one once i get my licence.....and a job haha. how are you liking it?

nice shots man! scionara from INC here!

Dude, nice to see you here! Thanks, man!

nice shots, i like the second one the best.
love that car, im planning on getting one once i get my licence.....and a job haha. how are you liking it?

Apparently people here like the Z and my plate, so that's good! ;)

As for the car, it's driving me insane right now (bad alternator belt), but if you do get one, be prepared to pour money into it and work on it. I've spent too much money on it already that I'd never make it back if I sold it now, so I'm not going to let it go. I strongly suggest you keep $2,000 around for the times that your Z needs something done. Remember, it's an old car, mine is over 18 years old. Happens to any old car.

It drives me crazy at times, but at other times, man, it's beautiful. The Z makes me feel like everything is good and well in the world, especially when I'm cruising along with the t-tops off.

Sorry for rambling!

Oh, by the ways, the tags are legal now. ;)

Isn't it bad to post you license plate in full?

This is a bit old. But seriously, anyone out on the streets can look at your license plate, so the internet is just as public as a public place.

I reallly like the first two and the last one. The second one looks like somethin' out of a magazine! Great composition, for sure.

Most reactions

Back