First HDR C&C Please (St George Island, Florida Sunset)

dearlybeloved

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So im from a small town where theres really not much to look at and since ive been down in florida the past couple days I have been going shutter crazy. I've taken A LOT of sunset and sunrises and would like to get some feedback on how I did. Did i capture a moving image? I think so, but Im still learning so I would like to get some insight and feedback on things to look out for or things to try.

I was using a Nikon D800e with a Tamron 28-75mm 2.8 lens with no filter.

I also included my first panoramic photograph of the same sunset with a similar perspective and an imgur link incase you want to check out any of the other sunsets or rises.

Thanks!

$h30Bj9v.jpg

$fN3JnJh.jpg

Sunsets and rises - Imgur

It looks good to me overall. The sky looks glorious. If I were to make any changes, I would crop the image so that the sun is a little bit more off-center to the left (rule of thirds type stuff) and I would boost the brightness on the rocks in the foreground. Still, well done.

Hey, this is pretty good!! You nailed the balance so that viewers don't KNOW its HDR.

Not bad at all. If you had not told me it was HDR, I would not have known and that is the type of HDR I like. I like the first one best, having shot a few Florida sunsets myself.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

Back