Didn't notice it on my camera screen when I took the shots. Uploaded them onto the computer and was very disappointed. Next time I will have to be more aware of my surroundings. Thanks for the response!As an outdoorsman, I am very jealous of you. I wish I knew you had camped there so I wouldn't feel so "cityish" by saying "that misty blue fog" instead of campfire smoke! :lmao:Ya that would be smoke from our early morning campfire.Didn't notice it on my camera screen when I took the shots. Uploaded them onto the computer and was very disappointed. Next time I will have to be more aware of my surroundings. Thanks for the response!
The largest I've done so far is Mt. Washington in NH at 6288ft. Probably much smaller than the mountains out west though! I'd love to hit a 10,000!Ah yes I noticed your picture. That is Wheeler lake on Wheeler Peak New Mexico, quite a steep climb!