What's new

First HDR

jdjd1118

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
Location
New Hampshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for looking.
You may leave comments if you'd like.

IMG_0342_3_4hdr.jpg
 
It doesn't look HDR. It looks like an impressionist painting.
I'd like to gove to those woods and for a walk there!
 
I like it, can't wait to try HDR myself
 
I love it.
See, THIS is what HDR is supposed to look like. IMO.

A little soft, but overall very nice!
 
IMO, you got the colors and the tones perfect in that picture. The only thing that bugs me is how fuzzy it is. That might be because of downsizing though.
 
The shot is a little soft, but it works very well. It's peaceful, the colors are excellent and the exposure is right on. Very well done!
 
Thanks for the comments everyone! I was just playing with the tones and everything and liked how it came out. This picture is a lot smaller than the original, that could be what the softness is.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom