What's new

First HDR

Holly Marie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Lynchburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I downloaded Photomatix Pro to see if I could make an HDR. What do you all think?

14ayjav.jpg
 
Well, that's a nice picture you've got there. Good use of HDR with not making it over the top/fake looking. Good detail in everything except the bottom portion of the water wheel. Maybe it's in my head but the picture looks a tad crooked (the house looks like it's on a downhill slope and not level. Good job on your first one though.

Edit: Sorry if I came across surprised with my first sentence but I was. Usually these "1st HDR" threads are really bad attempts in situations where it wasn't even needed or useful. Yours is actually very nice.
 
For a first HDR attempt that is very good! The HDR is quite subtle which is what you want instead of a fake cartoony look
 
Thank you both very much! And I agree it does look a little crooked I'll have to fix it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom