Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Sep 20, 2006 #1 Forgive me if the colors and levels are off...I'm working on a HORRIBLE monitor. And I apologize also for the boring subjects... I am home on my lunch break with nothing really to shoot. This is a karate-turned-rock-paper-scissors-trophy I won in a company-wide tournament awhile back.
Forgive me if the colors and levels are off...I'm working on a HORRIBLE monitor. And I apologize also for the boring subjects... I am home on my lunch break with nothing really to shoot. This is a karate-turned-rock-paper-scissors-trophy I won in a company-wide tournament awhile back.
M Brex TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 65 Reaction score 0 Location Italy Sep 20, 2006 #2 just lovin' the 2nd!! my compliments!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Yes, the second! The first is a good concept, DOF and light-wise, but it is quite quite much on the dark side of things, it really could do with a bit more light, and why did you crop off his standing foot?
Yes, the second! The first is a good concept, DOF and light-wise, but it is quite quite much on the dark side of things, it really could do with a bit more light, and why did you crop off his standing foot?