SunnyHours
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2008
- Messages
- 129
- Reaction score
- 3
- Location
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi,
I did a quick search and nothing came up...but I'm looking for a "Portable" diffuser. However I'm not sure what would be best? I'd like to start taking portraits (not professionally), and I do have a SB-600 however, I don't want harsh shadows.
So umbrella? Softbox? What's the most useful and easy to carry? Also I'll need a light support, I'm guessing it's worth investing in one of these and also the flash bracket.
Thanks a lot!
Fred.
I did a quick search and nothing came up...but I'm looking for a "Portable" diffuser. However I'm not sure what would be best? I'd like to start taking portraits (not professionally), and I do have a SB-600 however, I don't want harsh shadows.
So umbrella? Softbox? What's the most useful and easy to carry? Also I'll need a light support, I'm guessing it's worth investing in one of these and also the flash bracket.
Thanks a lot!
Fred.