What's new

First Macro

cjm

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Edmonton, Alberta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I bought a Macro lens (Canon 100mm f2.8) last month and just got a ringlight (MR-14ex). After a bit of practice this is my first Macro image I wish to share with the world. Comments most welcomed.

Watch.jpg
 
I think its great! (but then again i am a sucker for watches, and most mechanical pieces...)
 
I like it! DOF is spot on for my tastes! Really draws your eyes to the Waltham, Mass.
 
Very nice indeed, the short depth of field makes for excellent in image framing.
 
Excellent indeed. The lighting and dof are interesting, and the subject is unique as well.
 
Thanks all for the kind comments. :)
 
I don't really like the DOF, but I'm an idiot so don't listen to me. Good subject and lighting.

-Will
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom