First Newborn Session

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, Maxwell is my 3 week old nephew and I wanted to get some practice in today. Here are a couple that I was able to come up with. Thanks for looking.

_A7I0104.jpg

_A7I0028.jpg

They look pretty good but there are some strange lines at the bottom of the first one that look like someone drew across it. The 2nd one, it's a cute idea but I would like to see the baby's face in it.

yeah i see that too...looks like some bad masking or some sort of pp gone awry.

i also agree that it would be good to see his face in the second.

congrats on your new nephew.

Definitely poor editing on my part. I don't see that on my monitor at home, but now at work, its a bit too obvious...lol. Thanks!

Lots of hair, congrats

Congrats with your first newborn shot.

I would have edited the babies skin in the second photo to get rid of some of that redness.

It also look like the baby is tipping over, and I would also love to see the face.

Looks good! Only concern with #2 is the appearance of lines. If possible, reduce the red saturation just a bit and go over the creases/lines with a brush.

Looks good! Only concern with #2 is the appearance of lines. If possible, reduce the red saturation just a bit and go over the creases/lines with a brush.

Thanks I will have to give that a shot...didn't even enter my mind. ;)

No problem! At the studio I work at I've had to edit tons of newborn and maternity shoots, and skin softening is a must for us. :)

Most reactions

Back