First Night Macro

thiha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$IMG_0374_2048x1366.jpg

hey guys,
this is my first night macro.i don't have any macro lens,extension tube,reverse ring,macro filter..
i use my 18-55mm kit lens on canon 600d.and i use a lamp to focus via live view.i also use build in flash.that's all.
please comment.thx

Attachments

• $IMG_0375_2048x1366.jpg
    $IMG_0375_2048x1366.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 126
Pretty good results for kit lens and on-cam flash. I love the colors on that Lynx spider. They are one of my favorite families.

Pretty good results for kit lens and on-cam flash. I love the colors on that Lynx spider. They are one of my favorite families.

thanks u for ur comment.
should i buy macro lens or keep going with my kit lens?

Nice capture! I like the first one and I never thought that lens would do as good on macro.
Keep shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using PhotographyForum app

thanks u for ur comment.
should i buy macro lens or keep going with my kit lens?
You could compromise and get a set of extension tubes to use with the kit lens. I've got two sets, a really cheap set of Chinese ones without any electronics and a better Promaster set that allow auto-focus and auto-aperture. Kenko makes the most widely known set. I've gotten good results, both with my Canon 18-55 kit lens and my Promaster 70-300 zoom/macro. The attached photo was taken with that combination.

$Pocket Tool copy.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back