first outing - botanical gardens (c&c please)

scribblenauts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys, i'm very new to photography and have recently got a d90 and a tammy 17-50mm for my walkaround lens. Went to the gardens a few weeks ago as a first outing for taking proper photos.

any comments and criticism is very much appreciated!

sample shots, more can be found here http://www.flickr.com/photos/scribblenauts/sets/72157622715740058/

4067355253_4e2b4a6f72.jpg

4067369857_2de88e3d7b.jpg

4068126434_db36d99ce4.jpg

4067393129_a62e3d3161.jpg

4068149676_8efeb1b8c8.jpg

Last edited:
Woah slow down. I know you're excited to post but please only post 1 to 4 of your favorite pictures from the group and then ask for C&C. Way too many for anyone to go through and actually give C&C. Thanks
tj

Alright. Thank you. Just pick out your favorites 4 at most and I assure you, you will get much better C&C.
tj

cheers for the advise :) as you've noticed i am a little bit too excited :blushing:

actually if you just number your photos it doesn't matter how many you post...

Ok, well, you have quite a lot of pics for c&c, overall, i thought they were very good, different and intriguing, that said, you mind telling me how you did photo 4 and 10? lots of PP or minimal? thankss :)

try to choose 1 or 2 for c&c

Ok, well, you have quite a lot of pics for c&c, overall, i thought they were very good, different and intriguing, that said, you mind telling me how you did photo 4 and 10? lots of PP or minimal? thankss :)

sorry since i edited the post, i've lost track of which ones they are ><, mind posting a link to the picture instead?

sorry since i edited the post, i've lost track of which ones they are ><, mind posting a link to the picture instead?
not possible since you took off the photos ;), unless i go through your flicker but regardless it was the one with yellow flowers, focus in the middle, and the one with a person lying down on grass

actually if you just number your photos it doesn't matter how many you post...

Sorry but if you've been a part of this forum for more than a month you would realize that no it does matter how many you post. Either post what you know about or stop posting. Thanks
tj

Read up on what constitutes good composition.
Think about what you want to say about the subjects you choose, and focus on trying to convey that. Glancing through your photostream, I just see a bunch of random images.

not possible since you took off the photos ;), unless i go through your flicker but regardless it was the one with yellow flowers, focus in the middle, and the one with a person lying down on grass

is it this one
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3001/4067349541_b4b12cc55d_b.jpg
and this one
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2573/4116592189_9d2e577a55_o.jpg

first one is not edited and 2nd one is my attempt at tilt photography (with photoshop)

i agree Bitter Jeweler. I am finding it hard to find a good composition that means something more than just photos. thanks for the critique!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back