tom.ganc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.atgancarzphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi
Last weekend I went to Salford Quays in Manchester and I managed to get my first panorama picture (combined isung photomerge in CS3).
It hasn't got any pp applied (except photomerge).
You can see Manchester United stadium on mid right side.
I hope you like it

SalfordQuays_Panorama1.jpg
SalfordQuays_Panorama_smaller.jpg

Hi I just realized that image is quite small. I'll try to sort it out. What is the best website to host images (large sizes). I'm asking about free websites.

*edit
Small image problem fixed :)
Thanks anyway
Tom

Last edited:
were both pictures taken at the same time of day...it looks like the light is coming from differnet directions, maybe a cloud on the right and the left and sun in the middle or something. But its pretty cool, looks like a challenge.
I found a site called Pixamo that lets you store 2gigs of hi res for free.

That's an impressive pic, i really had no idea that photoshop could do that and the fact they you're using the same camera i use is pretty sweet. I'd love to see a panarama from the upper deck at a man u game...

if you e-mail it to me at penfold1(at)gmail(dot)com I can host it for you on my server for free

Nice panoramic, could use a little work in photoshop though (i.e. exposure, slight color adjustment).

i love it :D
i dno whethers its cost ur 20 mins from my house, but either way its a very very nice picture !

Not bad. I do panos quite regularly.

Here is a fence :p

Clock for larger version...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back