What's new

First Panoramic attempts in my home town

MattxMosh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
282
Reaction score
2
Location
Merrimac(k) Valley, Ma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Any comments and help improving will be appreciated.

1. I used lightroom to "vintagatize" this to kill my mistake of screwing up the exposures as seen here

downtowna.jpg


2. Tried for something a little different, not sure if I like it or not. A bit distorted and boring.

bridge.jpg


3. Even though the lighting is off in this one, I love it, and thats what is important right? haha

wall.jpg
 
how many photos are in your shots?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom