What's new

First photo post :: Amber

evilRoz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Cruces, NM
Hey folks :)

I've not posted anything here yet, having just joined tonight, but I was on the lookout for a fast moving photo forum (rather than one where no one replies to your threads for eons) and this seems like it's fast paced :)

Here's a few I shot this last week, shooting with her again tomorrow.

The light was tough. It was really tough. Even with a fill, it was just so freaking bright out there. All things considered, she was happy with them, and they'll go in her portfolio.

IMG_8653.jpg


IMG_8688.jpg


Not sure if it's cool to post a link to the rest of them, there's only 7 shots we kept: http://www.lightstylesphoto.com/Amber2/index.html If it's not cool someone let me know in some fashion :lol:

Roz
 
Question: Tomorrow's shoot is likely to involve her in a bikini, is it going to be a problem to post them you think? There won't be any nudity.

(though I do wish there was an artistic nudes forum here, or am I just missing it in the list?)
 
No problem at all. I shall be looking forward to seeing your tomorrow's pics of Amber, for today's are already VERY promising! They are both really good, no matter what the light situation was. You controlled that perfectly.

And no, we have no SPECIAL and extra artistic nudes forum on here, but are not dead set against nudity in photos, either, if it it shown in an artistic manner.
 
Your colors are so rich, and I really like the contrast, too, in your photos. The backgrounds are very interesting to look at and grab the eye without detracting from the subject matter too much.
 
Thanks for the comments!

I'm not optimistic about todays shooting conditions. It's monsoon season here, which means we're getting about 95% of our rainfall over two months. So of course, it's probably going to rain cats and dogs today. It's certainly overcast. Wugh.

Keep your fingers crossed that I get SOME light!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom