First photo that i hope is not real... but i think it is

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
and it is very sad to me.. thought i was just getting lucky to see a duck when i was crossing the bridge. but not so lucky duck i am afraid. There looks like there were other spots where the other ducks were sitting .. but they got out in time. Hoping it was a decoy...
_DSC4752 (4).JPG
_DSC4752 (3).JPG

Last edited:
Yeah-looks like a decoy. That’s ok. I watered fake plants for weeks before I realized that they didn’t need watering. Lol. Yes, I’m blonde.

Yeah-looks like a decoy. That’s ok. I watered fake plants for weeks before I realized that they didn’t need watering. Lol. Yes, I’m blonde.

:D:D:D That made me chuckle out loud.

so happy it turned out to be a decoy.. whew!!

You know, freezing your subject to get them to stay still is cheating. :icon_crazy:

I burned water while cooking once. Imagine that.

You know, freezing your subject to get them to stay still is cheating. :icon_crazy:
You would have thought i would have been able to get a better photo... lol.. car was moving fast.. so thats my excuse and i am sticking to it lol//

With all those little round duck spots in the ice i thought for sure he was left behind lol

Look at the eye, if it was read the eye should have gone milky when it died. I had to look at the image for a time before making up my mind, then read other post.
Brill shot, you could use it to advertise the plight of wildlife

Look at the eye, if it was read the eye should have gone milky when it died. I had to look at the image for a time before making up my mind, then read other post.
Brill shot, you could use it to advertise the plight of wildlife
thank you..yes your right.. it is all in the eye...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back