What's new

first photo to post.

lunaaa

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
325
Reaction score
0
Location
Egypt
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the first photo i post anywhere,taken with a P&S Kodak camera,its not amazing i know,any feedback is welcomed

P4190949.jpg
 
It's a bit blurred probably due to the slow shutter speed
 
I agree that is is a bit blurred...

I also think the whites are blown out... I can't even tell what he is carrying... :er:
 
its bread,lol,that's because i did some PP on it because it was so dark but after editing it it turned out so
 
here's the original one

P4190949-1.jpg
 
i do too but its too dark,isnt it?
 
The darkness of it isn't the problem, it is the blurry photo.
In the edit, I thought he was carting skinned chicken heads... haha
 
i agree about the blur
chicken head lol
 
Blur is the biggest problem that is for sure. The idea of the capture is great but you have too much light on the bread and a black background so it's going to burn out. However without blur you would have been able to fix that in PP.
 
thanks everyone for the comments.
 
+1 for original, blurry and chicken heads
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom