First photos. Advice needed: badly.

KevyAbsolution

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So here were my first attempts at some good shots. Definitely need some criticism.

iPhone photo?

Much love.

3 would be cool if the light post wasn't there. I could edit it out but you have no editing on your photos lol

I think you should find better subject matter.

I think they are neat concepts. The second one doesn't really do it for me. I really like the third one, but I agree with Live Free that the light needs to be cropped out. First one is an interesting look at a water fountain, and if you carry the eye for different perspectives, it will help you immensely.

The second one doesn't really do it for me. Did you use the pop-up flash? The shadows are a little harsh, and may not be what you were going for.

Good beginning! :thumbup:

Yeah, I like the first one but it seems like you tried to hard to be artsy with all of them.

I like the third. What was the point of #2?

1 has really nice sharpness but lacks any artistic value imo, ive done the same thing just to see if it was cool lol

3 is a nice concept and i really like the disappearing building, i think the light post gives it a reference but is at a weird angle in the photo

So here were my first attempts at some good shots. Definitely need some criticism.

iPhone photo?

Much love.
I have a photo that is just like #1
IMG_4442.jpg

These are just me getting used to the camera. None of these have artistic value to me. The Willis Tower photo was just one I snapped to show my friend while walking to Union Station in Chicago, and it turned out better than I thought.

Sorry for the double bump, but can I get some more criticism? Appreciate it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back