What's new

First Photos, New Hobby

There are four? I only see three lol

Hey ya Jess! I think Nandkumar has been eating too much curry or something (wish I had some!)! There ARE only three (at least right now!) lol!

This is the problem of editing , once comments have been made; Ryan has replaced the images, i think, two or three times; and instead of clarifying this, he is putting "Likes" on the above comments :grumpy:

Yea.. but it's cool! We were all noobs once! lol!

Only my smiley is angry, not me ;)

Regards :D
 
This is the problem of editing , once comments have been made; Ryan has replaced the images, i think, two or three times; and instead of clarifying this, he is putting "Likes" on the above comments :grumpy:

Yea.. but it's cool! We were all noobs once! lol!

Only my smiley is angry, not me ;)

Regards :D
Ah but see the likes had an underlying mission. I knew that people needed to come back and see the edits to adjust accordingly. I know how vbulletin works and that you would get a notification and link back to thread.
I did not spam the like button for noobish pleasure


But thanks for your input and everyone else who posted within the first 20 min
 
wow! Great dragonfly shot!! The lighting on the wings is beautiful
 
Wow, you got THAT boken behind the dragonfly with a kit lens? Sweet!

well thank you. Not exactly sure what that means but it sounds positive. If it means anything it was unbearably bright light shining through a tree onto the dragonfly. used a quicker shutter because it was to bright at first
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom