What's new

First photos with new cam. Comments welcome.

I think #3 is a really good shot. #1 and #2 are technically good as far as I can tell, but I personally find the subject matter of them a bit boring.

Especially 2, but only because in my day job, I design and model these very things. The company I work for provides roller bearings (along with pins, collars, races, etc) to plants all around the world. I can look at that thing and practically envision the blueprint for it. There's a good chance that I had a hand in the development of that bearing, if it was produced any time in the last 5 years. Seriously.
 
i think number 3 would be better if you were in the middle of the road :D

I have to disagree with this comment, because those types of shots in the Prairies are so overdone. I think going off the beaten path is the way to go with a photograph like this.

Thanks to Invictus for posting the Saskatchewan Prairie photograph. Years ago I lived on the southern edge of Regina, Saskatchewan, and this was very similar to the view out our back window. Thanks for bringing back the memories!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom