First pictrues

maarstad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, I’m a 15 years old boy from Norway. Since I’m new here I taught I should show you some pictures that mean a lot to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first picture is a studio picture of my friend Martine captured when i was 14 years. This picture was my first picture ever, with an dSLR camera.
Its shot with a Canon EOS 1D Mark II camera and a Canon EF 16-35 2.8 L USM lens.
I used a white studio background and had two flashes with soft boxes in front and 4 flashes in the roof lightning up the background.

martine.jpg

Exif:
Shutter speed: 1/20 sec
Aperture: f/22
ISO: 200
Focal length: 35 mm

The second picture I want to show you is the picture I get most brag for. It has for example won the competition “en tur på byen” at www.photosight.org. The picture is captured in Oslo with a Canon EOS 20D and a Sigma 18-50MM F3.5-5.6 DC lens.

cross.jpg

Exif:
Shutter speed: 1/250 sec
Aperture: f/8
ISO: 200
Focal length: 18 mm

Both pictures are edited in Adobe Photoshop CS2.
If you want to se more of my pictures you are welcome to visit
my personal portfolio http://maarstad.foto.no (in norwegian).

Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum,

Both photos are great.

If you don't mind my asking, how are you so lucky to have access to all that great gear at such a young age?

Holy moly. Great shots. Welcome to the forum.

Answer to Big Mike: The 1D Mark II and the 16-35 lens I borrowed from a photographer I know in VG, Norway’s largest newspaper, where I also borrowed the studio.

The 20D is my own, bought after I tried the 1D Mark II – I really had to get into photography. The Sigma lens is no changed with a Canon EF 24-70 2.8 L USM lens.

Answer to Nitefly: The picture is meant to be like that. I used the blur tool in Photoshop to make a fake DOF and tried to make it look like it was a toy world. I thinks it looks like a poster for a clothes or car brand, or something.

To everybody else: Thank you….

Most reactions

New Topics

Back