First picture ever taken at f32..

DaPOPO

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
goldshieldphotos.photoreflect.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this picture at f32 at approximately 1823 hours. The pole and street pole banner is approximately 1/16th of a mile east of the city hall.

I am actually pretty happy with how in focus both the street banner and the building are.

I used my Nikon D7100 with a my nikon 50mm 1.8d set at iso 200, 1/15, f32 on a tripod.

untitled-4410-Edit.jpg

When you need depth of field, f/32 gives it to you.

Nikon 50/1.8 D? F/32? ....

Nice shot. I don't know anything about a Nikon D7100 and it's limitations but my Canon D80 goes up to f/32 so apparently it depends on the camera as to whether it will go above F/22 or not. It's understandable why you used 1/15th and on a tripod when there's fairly good light. Good job.

..... so apparently it depends on the camera as to whether it will go above F/22 or not.........

That's a new one. A lens goes to f/22 on one body, and f/32 on another.

Anyone want to buy a bridge I've got for sale in Brooklyn?

.. apparently it depends on the camera as to whether it will go above F/22 or not.
The readout that you see on your camera is getting that aperture number from the lens that you have mounted.

.. apparently it depends on the camera as to whether it will go above F/22 or not.
The readout that you see on your camera is getting that aperture number from the lens that you have mounted.

I was wondering about that so
..... so apparently it depends on the camera as to whether it will go above F/22 or not.........

That's a new one. A lens goes to f/22 on one body, and f/32 on another.

Anyone want to buy a bridge I've got for sale in Brooklyn?

If a lens wants to "identify" as an f/32 that's it's business, lol! Hey, I totally misunderstood, never mind.

.......If a lens wants to "identify" as an f/32 that's it's business, lol! Hey, I totally misunderstood, never mind.

Then my 200-500 should identify as an f/0.4. :biglaugh:

This is an impressive picture! I like to see people do great things with DX cameras. Yesterday I took pictures with a Nikon D3200 with a 50 mm 1.8 lens. Keep up the good work. I hope to see more.

Thank you,

Lonnie

Most reactions

New Topics

Back