What's new

First picture here, C&C please.

AlexanderB

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 4, 2012
Messages
217
Reaction score
14
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first picture on the forum, please C&C. Generally I shy to show my pictures, but this is already on the internet, so here it is. Taken in the almost pitch black conditions, handheld.

$beijing_operahouse.webp
 
I really like the reflections in the photo. There is some blur/ghosting on the building in the BG, but for handheld I'd say you did pretty darn well! There are two spots, stars or planes I'm assuming that might be better off cloned out.
 
Gorgeous shot!!!
 
Thanks!

There is some blur/ghosting on the building in the BG
It's just out of the focus. It is several shots with 24mm F2.8, ISO3200.

There are two spots, stars or planes I'm assuming that might be better off cloned out.
Oh, I usually do not edit that much, especially travel photos. It adds some 'reportage' touch to them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom