What's new

First Picture in the forum - siluette

NSP

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 4, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
So, here is the first photo i put on the forum!
Hope to hear some feedback so i can learn

img2328e.jpg
 
Great sky; superb colours. I don't like the softness of the tree though; but you can hardly pin every leaf perfectly still to get the shot...
Only other suggestion would be to move slightly to the right; or alter your crop - the tree is a bit to close to centred for me; particularily when its a shot that I don't feel would benefit from a centred composition.
 
Great sky; superb colours. I don't like the softness of the tree though; but you can hardly pin every leaf perfectly still to get the shot...
Only other suggestion would be to move slightly to the right; or alter your crop - the tree is a bit to close to centred for me; particularily when its a shot that I don't feel would benefit from a centred composition.

thank you for you reply!
the tree isn't sharper cus it was windy, so it was dificult to do it without being soft.
 
the tree isn't sharper cus it was windy, so it was dificult to do it without being soft.
You could have increased (shortened) the shutter speed, to help freeze the movement. You shot at 0.3 of a second, F9 and ISO 100. If you has opened the lens a bit, and turned up the ISO it might have given you enough to get a faster shutter speed.

By the way, it's spelled silhouette
 
I agree with both comments above.
That aside, I still really like this shot. Well done!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom