First Picture post! woo!

christopher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.djedhi.net
http://www.djedhi.net/pictures/Black and White/

these were taken around school, and developed at school the same day. it is kodak T-MAX 100 proffesional. I got really bored and irrate because I didn't have a tripod so I couldn't do the second picture to the assignment (depth of field) the computer picture was the first, I tried a second but I'm not a tripod and I shook, so yeah ;).

that's about it, I really like black and white photography, don't know if these are up to par, I hope to get a lot better. I really like the old looking-ness of these pictures, I also enjoy the sky in the horseman picture and the vents picture. uneven skies are nice :)

thanks!

hi christopher,
thank you for sharing your photos.. i think they show alot of promise, my favorite is the horseman. And I agree, i love black and white photography too!

sorry i can't say more, its a bit past my bedtime.
good work and look forward to more posts! :)
cheers!

i like the computer picture, how it is modern technology surrounded by vegetation. do you have a different angle, maybe with the plant not directly in front of the monitor? i like the small depth of field on the horse but maybe it would look better if the subject was tighter inside the frame. nice work!

Most reactions

Back