First Picture (submitted on this forum)

photosoup guru

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took this picture last last night... I like it... If only the mouse was infront of the that log.... but again, it kind of hides the graphic scene.... dunno :roll:

Snake%20and%20Mouse.jpg

What do you all think?

Mmm. Log ruins it I'm afraid. Hides the important action. A shame because otherwise it would have been excellent.
Did you try asking the snake and the mouse if you could do a re-shoot? ;-)

(...and why does the log seem to have a name on it? :LOL: )

Eek, mousie. :(

Good timing though, but I agree with you, it would have been better without the log. :p

It's a pet right?...he'll have more opportunities to post the pic in graphic detail. :D

I like the second one you posted much better than the first. You can see more of the mouse and snake, if it weren't for the lights in the background. Maybe a bit closer would be cool too....not sure how close you can get since it's caged and all, but even still very interesting pic.

yeah.. after seeing the second shot I realised what it is :)

Well, I also can't get too close because I am using a 18-70mm lens that came with my nikon d70... I need a nice Macro lens :p

Yes I knew it was your name. I didn't think you went around stealing other people's logs. ;-)

Still think the b&w shot has more punch. The colours tend to detract from the action.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back