stephras07
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2010
- Messages
- 120
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Yokosuka, Japan
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I've had the camera for a couple months, but haven't finished reading the manual yet (life with a toddler is pretty crazy, and most times I'm basically a single mom because of my husband's job).
All comments and critique welcome, I really want to learn and wish I had more (uninterrupted) time to do so!!
These are all taken in Japan:
1. Lotus Blossom at a Kamakura temple
2. My daughter with a stone lantern
3. Prayer flags at the Hachiman-gu Shrine in Kamakura
4. Lantern in Tokyo
All comments and critique welcome, I really want to learn and wish I had more (uninterrupted) time to do so!!
These are all taken in Japan:
1. Lotus Blossom at a Kamakura temple
2. My daughter with a stone lantern
3. Prayer flags at the Hachiman-gu Shrine in Kamakura
4. Lantern in Tokyo
(other photogs can correct me here this is just what I got from searching)Basically it is a digital artifact created by digital camera sensors, happens when taking pictures with high light contrast.(here its because of her bright shorts in the sunlight) If your camera has the ability, try and meter her shorts to expose for the bright part, that should help next time. Its weird that it happened here though, it usually takes brighter light to get ghosting like that but, it maybe just a fluke thing.