First pictures I have posted...feedback please

ewbug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would appreciate comments & feedback so I can improve. Thanks!

freckles.jpg

jt4.jpg

IMG_1734-1.jpg

jes.jpg

I think you captured some really nice facial expressons, especially in #3. Overall, these pictures are nice IMO. I'd say #3 is the strongest of the bunch, I also like #2.

Hwever, some areas in these are blown out, such as the left side ot the girl's dress in #3.

Thanks! What is IMO? I see what you are saying on the parts that are blown out. I don't think I noticed the left side of her dress, so thank you. I will watch for that.

2 is overexposed
3 is soft focus
4 has a green cast

1 on the other hand, looks GREAT!

Fix the other 3 and they will be winners too!

Thanks! What is IMO? I see what you are saying on the parts that are blown out. I don't think I noticed the left side of her dress, so thank you. I will watch for that.

imo=in my opinion

The last two missed the focus and I doubt that anything will bring it back. Only a reshoot can help in that case.

If Photo 2 was meant to be "high key", the boy should not have worn this deeply red sweater of his, so I tend to assume it is simply overexposed.

The first is VERY GOOD.

I love the third picture very lively and cute, i also like 2nd one,good work you can improve it to best by editing little bit

Besides the exposure... I like the first one the best. Not sure abut the composure though.

Most reactions

Back