What's new

First Portrait - Black & White (C&C Please)

PhotoJones

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So this is my first portrait. This is of my girlfriend and I. What do you think? :)

4381036213_3f5acd159d_o.jpg


Thanks!
 
:thumbup: Other than a couple distracting items in the background (volley ball net & picnic pagoda), looks like a good photo to me.
 
Thanks billy! I removed the volleyball net and sand and blurred out the background some. I will post it later today, I must get some sleep.
 
Besides the background items, I like it. Looks like something that would be on a poster or bag at Hollister or Abercrombie. Try taking it on a beach or a field with high grass.
 
Super cute! U guys look like ur modeling something lol :)
-id experement with that pose..a more interesting background.
Good shot though! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom