What's new

First Portrait Shoot for Someone Else!

InTheShoot

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! I just want to know - at what point do photographers begin to charge for their shoots? I have been asked to do a session for a family and am only a beginner photographer with no qualifications - this time I have offered to do the shoot for free but they will pay for printing.

When do you know if you should be charging for the session? Do you charge a lesser amount than a reputable, qualified photographer for lack of expertise? Have any other beginners/mid-level photographers been asked to do a shoot? What is the ettiquette here?
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom