Billy Webb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
52742926.jpg

downtown Cleveland Ohio, shot from the west bank of the flats

52742954.jpg

nice shots! I really like the bridge. Did you do any PS to #2? the sky is wonderful in that shot

Wow Billy, these are terrific, i love night shots and you did a great job on these, can't wait to see more! welcome welcome :thumbup:

Very great shots Billy!! Wonderful first impression on these photos.. I Love the colors and lighting turned out excellent.. WELCOME!

joyride said:
nice shots! I really like the bridge. Did you do any PS to #2? the sky is wonderful in that shot
actually they both are photoshopped, However i want to qualify the technique.....Nite shooting is near impossible to achieve a perfect exposure. so i used a technique called DRI... or dynamic range increase... in both instances these shots where exposed about 7 times, in photoshop i started with the brightest image as my base, i would import next brightest image as a layer and i would select highlights and mask them out. the process is a tad bit more complicated but hopefully the jist of it is getting across. i have been thinking about creating a step by step tutorial. Might do it this evening and post later.

Hallo Billy, and be very welcome to ThePhotoForum.
You are introducing yourself here with two brilliantly done photos, they are brilliant in each and every aspect. Really nice to look at.
If you should now even take the time to write up a complete tutorial on your process, it would be GREAT ... just GREAT.

Before that, you might want to climb down into the Welcome and Introductions Forum and tell us a little more about yourself? Maybe?

Most reactions

Back