What's new

First Post - A few shots

jmontgomery

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! New here. I've been shooting for almost a year now and just started dabbling in post processing. Just thought I would say hello and share a few shots. Always open to critique!

LakeSunset.jpg


Lightning.jpg


LoganCrash.jpg


FullMoon.jpg


Chair.jpg


ButterflyWing.jpg


Looking forward to spending some time around here and learning all that I can. Thanks!
 
Well, you're definitely not a beginner !
 
Well, thanks for the compliment! I just got Lightroom 4 last week and It has really brought some of these images to life. The shot of the chair was an ugly blue and had a lot of clutter in the background. So, I converted it to B&W then underexposed the background until it disappeared. The last photo was a full butterfly using the kit 18-55 and I just cropped out the wing. There seems to be some distortion when it is blown up, but I like the composition better.
 
That wreck... Been there. Not fun at all.

For shooting for a year, you must have been practicing a ton. Cool shots.
 
Looks you have read lots of photography books before taking these shots. Certainly not a hint of a beginner. Great work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom