First post ever C&C

baylorbeargp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
my first pic ever please c&c i want to get better
4097655564_27fa8bf343_b.jpg

Nice first shot. I feel the trees in the foreground are distracting. The leaves look black and almost silhouetted. Is it possible to zoom in on the tower of the bridge? What is that in the lower center which looks like a painting of some sort on a wall? Keep shooting I hope someone with more experience can comment.

As you go, you will get lots of feedback. Don't get overwelmed, make note of what people have to offer then go out and try to use some of it, not all of it at one time. This whole photography adventure is quite the learning process. In looking at your photo my first thought is to lighten it up a bit, but you know what feel you were going for. It looks like early morning or late day light. If you want to maintain that perhaps you could just lighten the shadows up. See how you like it. Then you might brighten up the photo overall.

A lot of feedback will be on composition but much will also be on how to adjust the photo after you've taken it. If you don't have a photo editing program at this time, search the forum for advice. There are many posts on the topic. Welcome to TPF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back