04v8s4
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2010
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey guys/gals,
This is my first post on this forum. I bought a Nikon D5000 a month or so ago. Since then I have been doing a TON of reading and shooting but haven't posted anything.
When I got home from work today the dark rainy afternoon made my car look pretty even more photogenic than normal
so i took a few shots.
This is my favorite...the black and white goes well with the weather.
I need help with the license plate. I was able to PP out the flash from the camera on the front bumper...but the flash reflection off the license plate is TERRIBLE. How can i fix this? I'm using GIMP for PP.
Any C&C would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Nick
This is my first post on this forum. I bought a Nikon D5000 a month or so ago. Since then I have been doing a TON of reading and shooting but haven't posted anything.
When I got home from work today the dark rainy afternoon made my car look pretty even more photogenic than normal
This is my favorite...the black and white goes well with the weather.
I need help with the license plate. I was able to PP out the flash from the camera on the front bumper...but the flash reflection off the license plate is TERRIBLE. How can i fix this? I'm using GIMP for PP.
Any C&C would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Nick