first post here! Family Session

rccena

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just recently shot this famly session. It was a pretty fun session, as far as family sessions go... and I about pee'd my pants when we saw (& nearly walked over) an ENORMOUS snake which fortunately turned out to be a harmless king snake (phew!) C&C is welcome. Still editing this session, but here are a few I've made it through.

IMG_2302EDbr.jpg

IMG_2329EDbr.jpg

IMG_2333EDbr.jpg

IMG_2408EDbr2.jpg

Beautiful! Such fantastic lighting!

Thank you! This is my FAVORITE type of light... I can't get enough of shooting backlit images lol! :)

These are solid and my favorite is#3 and #4. You're edit in #4 is just vintage. I likey.

#1 the transition in the background from the tree to the shrubs/cacti is distracting IMHO.

These are solid and my favorite is#3 and #4. You're edit in #4 is just vintage. I likey.

#1 the transition in the background from the tree to the shrubs/cacti is distracting IMHO.

I completely agree about the background transition being distracting. We were up on a hill & there was a wash seperating the rest of the backdrop. I probably should have tried to lighten it or something in pp... or better yet, shoot against a different backdrop. Unfortunately once this type of light hits it seems there are only 10 min. or so of PERFECT gorgeous light and we didn't have time to move around, I wasn't paying attention... SHAME on me! LOL! Thanks for your input! Was wondering if I pulled off the vintage look that I had hoped! :)

Unfortunately once this type of light hits it seems there are only 10 min.

Yeah that's very understandable. Having a ten minute window and working with four subjects isn't easy to pull off. Working only with ambient lighting, given that, I'd be blad If I can get 2-3 keepers.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back