first post here. pics from my brothers wedding.

cjkriebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone my name is Jen and i am new to all of this stuff. I love taking photos and would love to go back to school for it. I am practicing on family and friends. C&C please.
The lighting was so challenging that day but this is what i came up with.

IMG_1638-2-1.jpg

2.cut off an arm in this one.
IMG_1658-1.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1638-1-1.jpg

I love the first shot, there is a lot of emotion there. I think they are all pretty good.

Thanks, my favorite is the first shot. the others where just put together so fast, he had no photographer so i took a few for him. I think he will be happy. Thanks for the reply. :wink:

They will be very happy with these. I prefer the first one in colour myself - the moment right before the kiss is always the most romantic so you captured it well! Great exposure on these

They will be very happy with these. I prefer the first one in colour myself - the moment right before the kiss is always the most romantic so you captured it well! Great exposure on these

thanks!!! I agree the moment right before the kiss is so romantic.

I really like the first one!

The one of the 3 guys, I thought to myself that the 2 on the ends look kinda familiar and then I noticed that you're from PA, too. Are you near the Harrisburg area by chance?

I really like the first one!

The one of the 3 guys, I thought to myself that the 2 on the ends look kinda familiar and then I noticed that you're from PA, too. Are you near the Harrisburg area by chance?

no I am close to the clarion area. north of pittsburgh pa.
nice quiet place.

lol I guess the world's not as small as I thought!

Most reactions

Back