What's new

First Post... My favorite 7... Tell me what you think

Andrew T. Mironov

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
Live in San Francisco, School in San Diego
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone,
I think for my first post I should post some of my pix, so I took a spread of what I have photographed, and picked out my favorite ones.

You can check out my web site at www.MironovStudios.com
Right now its mostly dedicated to Auto X photos, but there are some other stuff on there.

C&C welcome

1b0ceaf00.jpg


1b0ef0f40.jpg


1b1007030.jpg


1b130e080.jpg


1b1517660.jpg


1b180f300.jpg


1b1a6ba30.jpg
 
I like the surf shot and the collision of the water knocking the surfer down. You can really see how strong the wave is.
 
I like the dog one. The girl looks soft to me. Is that intentional? And the look on the guy's face is not flattering.
 
A good start there. I like the car one also. It has a sense of motion.

Jeremy
 
I really like the bulldog shot, very nice! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom