First Post - New DSLR owner

hestes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. This is one of my first photographs of anything other than my dogs while learning my new SLR. What do you think? I have a TON to learn and I'm reading everything I can get my hands on.

Thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53230999@N08/4908609505/

(sorry for the link...the picture wouldn't load into my post for some reason...)

Welcome!

Select your image, click "share this", click "Grab HTML" select BBCode, select size, copy and paste the text in the box here.

barbed wire 4 x 6 by hcestes, on Flickr

I'm fairly new myself, so take what I say with a grain of salt but if it were me I think I would crop the right side of the photo closer to the barbed wire because of the empty space. I like your idea, though:)

I'm fairly new myself, so take what I say with a grain of salt but if it were me I think I would crop the right side of the photo closer to the barbed wire because of the empty space. I like your idea, though:)

Thanks! Now that you point that out, I should have noticed that while framing the shot...

I agree with mrsmcdezzy, but ida got the whole tractor in it. that way its more than just barbed wire.

Most reactions

Back