First post, some photos from today. C&C please

I think 2 and 4 have the most potential. I think a slightly different angle would have worked better for #2, and I would like to see some more color and better lighting with #4. For #2, I think the white things on the left (trash bags?) are kind of distracting. I do love the sky in #2 though. What time of day were you shooting at?

Thanks for the comments, anm90 thanks for the advice i have multiple shots of both but number 4 was right before the sun was going down so lighting was scarce and i was also getting tired and lazy haha. Also the white things along the structure are huge white pieces of plastic that i guess these things were wrapped in, they are a bit distracting but they were filled with disgusting water, broken glass, and who knows what else. I was shooting these between 4 and 6 oclock in afternoon

I like #2 but the lens softness on the edges is distracting and, in this instance and in my opinion, degrades the image.

The distortion on #3 works well with the image I think.

The other shots lack interest for me.

Thanks, yeah i realized after i started editing these they were very soft around the image which came from me shooting at a very wide angle

The shots are decently composed, and the lighting could use some adjustments in some spots. But I'd really focus on getting rid of that lens. The distortion sticks out like a sore thumb in every photo. What are you using for a lens so I know to not buy that one?

The shots are decently composed, and the lighting could use some adjustments in some spots. But I'd really focus on getting rid of that lens. The distortion sticks out like a sore thumb in every photo. What are you using for a lens so I know to not buy that one?

+1 :thumbup:

these look pretty cool, seems like an awesome place to shoot at. Am I right that you're using a wide-angle-converter?

Are these done with a fish eye lense or a wide angle? They are interesting.

Cheap Fisheye adaptor FTL! Thats the reasoning behind all the soft edges. Thanks for all the C&C

Most reactions

Back