first posts

philwms

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and primarily an illustrator, but I've always had a love and fascination with photography over the years. I've built and abandon three (analog) darkrooms in my time and am now completely absorbed with digital and Photoshop... Hope to have some fun here...

dana_dogs.jpg

group.jpg

alex_elese.jpg

93or39.jpg

dog.jpg

pepper.jpg

Hi, welcome to TPF! :D

Nice shots.

Welcome! Looks like we have a dog lover? :)

Dog lover? ... not really? I've lived around dogs all my life, but I would not keep one for myself. I like to travel... dogs, cats, fish, pets in general are great, but not for me... :)

Then how do so many of them get into your pictures ... of which I like the third one best, taken outdoors, therefore not using a flash.
That angle chosen is cool. I'm still grappling with deliberately changing the "natural" angle...

LaFoto said:
Then how do so many of them get into your pictures ...
They are good and willing subjects and great foils for their owners. The group picture is clearly about the people. The little necklace around the Hairless Chinese Crested is about the animal's owner and the lapped dog is... well... I just really like the look of that one...

I guess I am a dog lover... I just don't care to have the responsibility for taking care of one... :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back