First Published Pictures!!

Ptyler22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.harvardpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had my first pictures published in a newspaper today!! Hopefully they are the first of many to come!

These are the two pics, each went with an article.

IMG_0487-2.jpg

IMG_0650-1.jpg

Last edited:
sweet! congrats!
cant see the pics at work, but ill check em out later.

I just recently got published too, so I know exactly how you feel. Nice to receive a little coin and credit (my new favorite kind of C&C... lol), for doing a good job.

Well done!

Wow. Cool! Congrats.
Can't you scan the article for us to see, too?
It feels good to see your work published, doesn't it?

Congratulations. Its a good feeling isnt it !

Well done, good shots.

I am wondering how you go about getting a photo used in the newspaper.

Congrats.

Hey man, congrats! What paper? Since we're like 10 miles from each other I can probably pickup a copy! :)

(congrats to you too, Jerry!) :)

I am wondering how you go about getting a photo used in the newspaper.

Congrats.

Send an email to your local newspaper and tell them you'd like to be a photographer for them, and send them some good shots you've taken.
That's what I did. Good Luck!

Hey man, congrats! What paper? Since we're like 10 miles from each other I can probably pickup a copy! :)

(congrats to you too, Jerry!) :)

Thanks! The newspaper is The Harvard Press It's a small newspaper, and they don't have anybody doing sports at the moment so they said ya we'd love to have you shoot sports for us.

Thanks guys! I am really excited about this, good for college apps and good for having fun too! I just shot a basketball game for them with the papers main photographer, I got to fire off some test shots with her 5d Mk11, man that thing is nice.

Most reactions

Back