First Qualifying AKC Junior Hunter Score

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
xVONh5fiRQiymbu1wvTM5A_thumb_8c3a_Fotor.jpg

First Qualifying AKC Junior Hunter Score ~ SHR LAKE CHAFFEE'S AUTUMN LEGACY O' TRAD FINIAN MAC ~ call name MAC will turn 15 months old on 6/22/19. MAC is currently the holder of an HRC Started Hunting Retriever Title having qualified in four of four scores needed to achieve that title. MAC ran in his first AKC Licensed Junior Hunter Stakes 0n 6/15/19 earning his first qualifying score of four needed to earn his AKC Junior Hunter Title and did a fine job with both steadiness on the line and classic delivery to hand upon return with the birds. MAC was required to run two marked retrieves of birds on land and two marked water retrieves whilst under judgement.

MAC is currently registered to run in three more AKC Licensed Junior Hunt Test events betwixt now and July 7th.

MAC is owned, trained, and handled by yours truly.

Cheers,
THE DOG WHISTLER ☘️

Last edited:
I almost missed this one but nice pic! I bet that's one real good dog and buddy!

I almost missed this one but nice pic! I bet that's one real good dog and buddy!

Kirk,
MAC is indeed a grand dog and is developing extremely nicely as a competition K9 Hunt Test athlete.

rzR+VSrVRIuBTBHZ9Rljfw_thumb_89fb_Fotor.jpg

SHR LAKE CHAFFEE'S AUTUMN LEGACY O' TRAD FINIAN MAC ~ call name "MAC".

MAC is currently 5 for 5 in his receiving of qualifying scores in his very early hunt test career. He currently holds an HRC Started Hunting Retriever Title (SHR). We are currently working toward an AKC Junior Hunter Title with MAC having earned one of four qualifying scores needed to make that tile. We are hopeful of accomplishing that goal by the early part of July. MAC will then continue training and campaigning toward more advanced level titles under both the HRC and AKC.

I also own, train, and handle MAC'S sire HRCH UH TTF CRAIGHORN KIFFIN TRAD SH ~ call name "TRAD".

DSC00833_Fotor.jpg

HRCH UH TTF CRAIGHORN KIFFIN TRAD SH ~ call name "TRAD".

TRAD currently holds titles as an HRC Upland Hunter, Hunter Retriever Champion, and as an AKC Senior Hunter. He is Curren try working toward an AKC Master Hunter Title and has one of five qualifying scores toward that goal.

TRAD and MAC are both indeed great buddies and are my constant companions. We train together near daily during the off season and hunt together during the bird season.

Cheers,
Mike ☘️

Most reactions

Back