What's new

First real attempt at lightpainting

FolkPhotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Location
Reno, NV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I bought a rechargeable LED Shop-light to use for lightpainting yesterday. I tried a few weeks ago with a single-bulb LED flashlight, but that didn't work very well. Last night, I went out and lightpainted my car to test the new shop-light. Each image is a combination of three photos; one lighting the front of the car, one lighting the side of the car, and one lighting the wheels of the car. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

High-res #1: Hideout | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
High-res #2: City Slicker | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thanks in advance!

-Gil
 

Attachments

  • $7433538668_6995c7ec7d_c.webp
    $7433538668_6995c7ec7d_c.webp
    123.8 KB · Views: 109
  • $7430297322_fb918fd4cf_c.webp
    $7430297322_fb918fd4cf_c.webp
    100.2 KB · Views: 118

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom