First roll of Orwo UN54

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think i'm going to like this film, once i get my timing right, developed in Rodinal 1+50

Orwo%20Curbar1-XL.jpg

Picture is pretty, looks like the film is working well with Rodinal. Oh, right, both things originated in Wolfen after all.
Another thing is a question: WHERE ARE YOUR FILTERS ? This blank sky is just awful.

I would agree about the filters - but hesitate to say too much because my monitor isn't good. :) But a little more snap in this one would be great - not just in the sky, but in the straw.

I've been meaning to try this film. Looks pretty good.

It's motion picture stock, correct?

Does it have remjet or anything like that on it? If so, how do you deal with that?

No filters day was totally dull ,drizzle and sky was very dull but will scan some tomorrow with some sky detail

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Picture is pretty, looks like the film is working well with Rodinal. Oh, right, both things originated in Wolfen after all.
Another thing is a question: WHERE ARE YOUR FILTERS ? This blank sky is just awful.

Yes i know but zoom in and see how sharp this film is

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Yes i know but zoom in and see how sharp this film is.
Cannot zoom in, what I see on my screen is the max. But I believe you. I work a lot with Eastman Double X and know, how to get form it Tmax 100 type of sharpness.

I've been meaning to try this film. Looks pretty good.

It's motion picture stock, correct?

Does it have remjet or anything like that on it? If so, how do you deal with that?

Yes its film stock, no remjet or anything all you need is Rodinal

My god: Rodinal in the digital age... Good picture anyway!

:mrgreen:We still use paper. Discovered some 3000 years ago. And they said computers will eliminate it. :D

Most reactions

Back