First Self Portrait C+C

Irishwake

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First time I ever tried a self portrait with my D90. I liked the colors that came out in this. I know the background is a little distracting but I liked the colors, I think they offset the whites. Lighting was natural through a window I was facing.

Only PP work was cropping. I intentionally cropped it this way because of the colors. For only having the camera 1 day I am happy with this. :)

Anyway, I know you guys'll rip me a new one, but C+C away.

5009541341_86b750f85f_b.jpg

Seriously though, I like the contrast of the monitor light cast, and tungsten in the back. I'd like to see a little more space by your ear, and the the top of your head. Or cropped even tighter...hmmmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL @ Eiffel 65. It is a little blue, auto white balance ftl.

This?

5009828001_91963a8a38_z.jpg

I actually like the first one......lol I would usually say that the background kills it for me but here I think it adds to the picture....lol It gives it this "I just got up" feel.
I liked what Bitter said about the cropping.....=)
Keep shooting!!

I like the first one. I think a reeeaally tight crop around your head would look awesome.

First time I ever tried a self portrait with my D90. I liked the colors that came out in this. I know the background is a little distracting but I liked the colors, I think they offset the whites. Lighting was natural through a window I was facing.

Only PP work was cropping. I intentionally cropped it this way because of the colors. For only having the camera 1 day I am happy with this. :)

Anyway, I know you guys'll rip me a new one, but C+C away.

5009541341_86b750f85f_b.jpg

Gives you a rather weird, ominous look that reminded me of this...

Reminds me of this.......

You guys are sick and twisted...I'm trying to work here and watching these videos is not helping...jk...I'm just lazy...thank you all for being enablers...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back