1. Well the first one seems a little distracting with the wooden hand rail in the picture, you can see the model is using it so maybe next time crop it out or change your point of view and use more of it, plus there is a distracting silver shine in the forest area that you might want to edit out. 2.second one is kind of cool cause it's a little different, you don't normally see an angle like that for a swing, the only thing I think could have been better is to have her looking up. She is on a swing and swings are fun but she is looking down and sad. 3.this pic is kind of at a bad angle cause it looks like she's laughing at the tree and I'm not sure what she's sitting on but it looks a little funny the way she's sitting. 4. There is bad lighting on the left side of her face because of where the sun is maybe some flash would help. Plus It's kind of not that interesting of a photo. 5.She seems a little to bright, plus that rock thing that she's sitting on does not look that nice, so maybe changing your angle a little bit or getting a tighter shot would eliminate some of it. 6.I think I like this one the best cause she's looking at the camera and smiling. Maybe just crop it a little tighter. Overall I do like the color of the pictures. They came out real nice, you did a pretty good job for a first time portrait shoot