First shoot with a experienced model.

thestorey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been practicing with friends and such the last few weeks but the 28th I shot with a girl who has done modeling work all over the world! It was an amazing opportunity and it scared me half to death. I learned a lot of it and can't wait to work with her again soon.

Did a few sets with Ionela James.

3321220190_46c0b913bb.jpg

3321201768_b6d8c08fcc.jpg

348gbp2.jpg

2lwnjma.jpg

f19oqu.jpg

My site:
http://www.brianstoreyphotography.com

Her Model Mayhem:
ModelMayhem.com - Ionela James - Model - Travel expenses for paid US Port Saint Lucie, US

I still have a lot to learn. But I think these came out pretty good.

These are fantastic :) I certainly don't think they belong in the beginners forum ;)

Thanks. I'm only 18 and I don't have a lot of my new good work in my portfolio yet as people dont seem to be down to shoot as much as you would expect them too. I'm crusing up to Orlando today to shoot with a guy so we will see how they come out :p I cant really prove my pro status just yet <3

Thanks. I'm only 18 and I don't have a lot of my new good work in my portfolio yet as people dont seem to be down to shoot as much as you would expect them too. I'm crusing up to Orlando today to shoot with a guy so we will see how they come out :p I cant really prove my pro status just yet <3

You don't have to be a pro to post down in the People thread. You are good enough to get better critiques than hanging out in the beginners thread that is full of "what camera do I buy?" ;)

Great set! #2 is amazing! May I ask what was your lighting set up?

Most reactions

Back