What's new

First shot at film... C&C

Turbo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
137
Reaction score
6
Location
Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a few shots off my first roll with the new (old) Pentax K1000.
#1
R1-12Acopy.jpg

#2
R1-19Acopy.jpg

#3 (My fiancee has decades of this to look forward to. At a park? Picture time. In a book store? Picture time.)
R1-5Acopy.jpg
 
I like the first one. Brings to mind the Robert Frost poem "The Road Not Taken"
 
I like the first one

Michael

I still shoot 90 percent film. It is addictive
 
Now I remember why I miss film :-) I think #2 is a beautiful shot. It has wonderful contrasts of soft and hard, sharp and blur, and it has excellent tonal variety.
 
Thanks everyone. Switching from a DSLR to an all manual film SLR changed the way I think....

It's kind of nice not having a "delete" button or a display to look at. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom