Sorry I am completly amazed by all these comments which are really meaningless to me.
I have never see that resolution/contrast are some of the most critical parameter of the good quality lens ( I am not talking about USSR lens

)
To my opinion what makes the quality of a lens is :
1/ The range
2/ The luminosity of the lens, 4 constant is really very very good
3/ The low distortion
4/ The low chromatic aberation
All the other parameters are not linked to lens but to digital sensor of the camera. Maybe I have wrong idea but that s my opinion
To come back to your picture even if it is croped and low resolution, a good picture remains a good picture. I can show you professionnal website where pictures of 100k look with very good quality, that s not the case in your picture and it is not due to the lens.
SO keep trying you will do better next time because you have a good lense no doubt about it.
Mat