First shot with a 70-200 f/4L IS

I think it looks alright, the front is a little dark and if you put it through lightroom or photoshop you could bring the detail out a little better and slightly lightened it up, maybe enhanced the colors and see how it would look.

Yeah, if I had a CPL it would've helped a ton. Too many reflections and blown out highlights. Agree, front could be lighter.

It needs a little more foreground in my opinion. Also subject seems unbalanced. I also agree this could use some work in lightroom, nothing too blown but it is def dark.

Post your edit!

I would like to see the edit as well, if you want I can try and help it out a little when I get home and post it to see what happens.

It needs a little more foreground in my opinion. Also subject seems unbalanced. I also agree this could use some work in lightroom, nothing too blown but it is def dark.

Post your edit!

It seems "unbalanced" because there's not enough space in front of the car, and the car appears to be driving right into the right edge of the frame. Why? Two reasons. First is that there's more space behind the car than in front, and because the car's parked on a slight downhill slope.

One almost always needs to allow a noticeably larger space in FRONT OF the car than behind it...

Post your edit!

It seems "unbalanced" because there's not enough space in front of the car, and the car appears to be driving right into the right edge of the frame. Why? Two reasons. First is that there's more space behind the car than in front, and because the car's parked on a slight downhill slope.

One almost always needs to allow a noticeably larger space in FRONT OF the car than behind it...

Why thank you for clarifying that Derrel

Sent from my iPhone

Try drawing a diagonal line from the bottom of the frame on the left hand side of the frame, which just touches the back bumper of the car, and which extends up to the top of the frame. Then, do the same on the front bumper, and see how much more empty space there really is behind the car.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back